Sunday, July 20, 2014

Some snapshots of our first 2 months

Marion enjoying a cold popsicle at our first temporary apt.


Father's Day Pancakes

1st Homemade Pizza


Marion helping us with our Hindi lesson learning vegetables
Begampur Mosque (just across the park from our neighborhood, 700+ years old)


Marion is tired after helping us choose paint colors

Marion's favorite spot in the park to chase birds

The office conference room where we eat lunch together every day

Hindi Alphabet Poster

Clothes come back impeccably ironed from the "press-wallah" for just 4 rupees (7 cents) each

Playing in the first big rain on the porch

Not everything has changed, still always diapers to be washed and dried

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to document life there and keep us all connected. Thanks, y'all. Miss you muchly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking this regularly! I love the rain picture and that pizza looks absolutely delicious. Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and you guys too! We are praying for you! ~The Banks 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the pictures! I love seeing them! xo

    ReplyDelete